October 5, 2021
Fall is finally here! I am once again reminded that this is a time of harvest and that we can celebrate God's goodness and provision. My hope for you this month is that as you look back on this year, that you would see where the Lord has blessed you and provided for you.
PRACTICAL LIVING | Season One
SERVING | Living in 4D
Beginning this month Crossroads Church will partner with the All-Stars Club to support families who have children with special needs. The All-Stars Club offers a night of fun (indoor sports, karaoke, crafts) for individuals with special needs (ages 8 and up) while giving their parents & caregivers a night of rest. Come volunteer as a buddy for the night with one of our all-stars and make a difference! You don't need any experience to be a part of our volunteer team. Experts will be on-site and will match you with an all-star that fits your experience.
When: Thursday, Oct 21 6:30pm-9:00pm
Where: Crossroads Community Center, Northglenn
By volunteering as a buddy you will:
- Make a difference in the life of an all-star by being a much-needed friend
- Afford their parents or caregiver a night of essential rest
- Show in action how much these families are cared for by our community
For more information about serving and to sign up, you can visit - https://www.allstarsclub.org/
LOOKING AHEAD | Important Dates
- October is Pastor Appreciation Month.
- October 21 is our Volunteer Opportunity with the All-Stars Club from 6:30-9pm
- October 23 at 6:30pm is the Premier of Practical Living—be sure to tune in to our YouTube channel.
- The fall semester will conclude the week of November 21.
- Winter Signups will be from December 5 - December 18.
- Forms will be emailed to leaders to update their group beginning November 15. (All forms need to be submitted by December 3.)
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOUR WEEK | Romans 15:13
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."
Praying for each of you this week!