We are looking to hire exceptional men and women who are hungry to grow holistically—in their spiritual, relational, and physical lives— and to help the ministries at Crossroads thrive. Crossroads empowers men and women to use their gifts and talents to make Kingdom impact – through development and training, the staff at Crossroads have opportunities to grow in all areas of their lives—making a job much more than a day-to-day task.
What might God do through you at Crossroads?
To apply, click on one of the open positions below.
Traditions Service Worship Leader
Crossroads Church is a thriving multi-site church in North Denver. We have three campuses which are passionately serving people toward and connecting people to Jesus in Northglenn, Thornton, and Ft. Lupton communities. We have an amazing history of impact in our communities, and are in a fresh season of restructuring and vision casting for our next season of ministry engagement. It’s an exciting season to join this young and creative team!
We are hiring a Traditions Worship leader for our Northglenn Campus.
This is a unique service we hold Sundays 8am. It’s called our “Traditions” service, but is not a “traditional” service. The main distinction with this service and our other seven services is that the music is anchored in the “classic hymns and choruses of the faith.” Specifically, these are the faithful common hymns and the proven choruses of the church. It has a unique draw as it continues to attract worshippers looking for a more classic worship experience. We are eager to find the right worship leader to musically lead this culture as God continues to use Crossroads Church to reach our community.
Crossroads Church Distinctives
- At all three of our campuses, Crossroads Church has a weekly worship attendance of around 1,200 people.
- Our Northglenn Campus has a weekly attendance of around 500, with 140-160 of those attending the Traditions service.
- The Northglenn Campus was the original campus for Crossroads and is in the middle of a radical culture change with a new Campus Pastor (July 2018) and a young creative staff.
Traditions Worship Leader Specifics
- 10 hours per week
- Time Requirements:
- Rehearsal (Thursday 6-8pm)
- Sunday (7am – 9:30am *service from 8-9am)
- Campus Staff meeting (1st & 3rd Thursday 3:30-4:30pm)
- Meet once a month with our Global Worship leader for development and encouragement (you can make him buy you coffee every month)
- All Staff Meeting (4th Tuesday 9-10:30am) *Not required, but encouraged
- Specific Expectations:
- Schedule out musicians (in Planning Center)
- Plan worship sets that are engaging and purposeful in their format and flow
- Oversee fruitful rehearsal times to stimulate participation of musicians and vocalists (of various skill levels) and create an excellent musical experience week after week. Additionally we also value the spiritual care of our volunteers, so we would love for the rehearsal time to include prayer and care for one another.
- Leading weekly from morning sound check/rehearsal through the musical worship experience.
- Work with our Contemporary Worship Leader in planning Christmas Eve and Easter Services, as well as general care of stage and musical equipment.
- Compensation: 8-10k annually (based on experience and skills)
- Required Skills/abilities:
- Humble/teachable heart
- Ability to work well with others
- Musical (piano or guitar) and vocals
- Ability to lead other musicians toward participation and development
- Reports to Northglenn Campus Pastor
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Campus Pastor, James Johnson at email@example.com
If you are interested in applying for this position please:
- Fill out our application at hiring application.
- Make a simple video (on your phone) and send it (or a link) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tell us: 1) a little about yourself, 2) why you’re interested in this position, and 3) why you think you would be an amazing addition to a young team who is passionate about connecting people to Jesus!