We are looking to hire exceptional men and women who are hungry to grow holistically—in their spiritual, relational, and physical lives— and to help the ministries at Crossroads thrive. Crossroads empowers men and women to use their gifts and talents to make Kingdom impact – through development and training, the staff at Crossroads have opportunities to grow in all areas of their lives—making a job much more than a day-to-day task.
What might God do through you at Crossroads?
Children's Director - Ft. Lupton Campus
- To supervise, program, and oversee all aspects of kids ministry, Children ages birth—5 grade.
- Provide volunteer recruitment, support, encouragement and appreciation.
- Coordinate seasonal family connection events with Lead Pastor.
- Must be passionate about children and learning.
- Must have a good understanding of child development in social, educational, spiritual, and physical aspects.
- Must be relational in personality and a good ‘team’ member/leader.
- Should have educational background/experience in ministry with children.
- Must be a firmly grounded Christian whose life is modeled by a solid commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Must be committed to the mission and vision God has given Crossroads Church.
- Twenty hours weekly
- Provide leadership, direction, development, and supervision for all aspects of Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry. Includes check-in, curriculum distribution, security, and family connections.
- Provide leadership, direction, development, and supervision for all aspects of Crossroads Kids’ discipleship program. Includes check-in, curriculum, distribution, security, and family connections.
- Volunteer recruitment, training, scheduling, and evaluation
- Maintain classrooms, supplies, and equipment.
- Engagement with families throughout the week, including intentional family connection events and opportunities
- The Children’s Ministry Director reports directly to Lead Pastor. Director will work alongside the entire Crossroads Church Ft. Lupton team to carry out their God given vision.
To apply click on the hiring application below.