1. Open with prayer. (2-5 min)
2. Share your story ... What would burn-out look like for you, personally? (7-10 min)
3. Read Ephesians 2:10.
4. Discuss these questions with your group. (20-45 min)
Looking back at your notes from this week's message, was there anything you heard for the first time, stuck with you, challenged or confused you?
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10)
Describe two scenarios ...
1. Fulfilling your purpose FOR God (in order to win His favor).
2. Fulfilling your purpose WITH God (in order to fully experience Him).
PLAN OF ACTION
Take your next small step to implement Scenario #2 (above).
What is the one important thing you will take away from this weekend's message or our community group discussion? Is there any challenge, difficulty or praise that you would like to share with the group for prayer?
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.